This is our first attempt at blogging...hope you enjoy our daily, really random Ritchie thoughts.
Did you know ...
- Autism now affects 1 in 110 children and 1 in 70 boys
- Autism prevalence figures are growing
- More children will be diagnosed with autism this year than with AIDS, diabetes & cancer combined
- Autism is the fastest-growing serious developmental disability in the U.S.
- Autism costs the nation over $35 billion per year, a figure expected to significantly increase in the next decade
- Autism receives less than 5% of the research funding of many less prevalent childhood diseases
- Boys are four times more likely than girls to have autism
- There is no medical detection or cure for autism
Presenting our four times more likely, expensive, 1 in 70 boy with autism, Abram....
interesting, entertaining, challenging and eventful! We love you!